Saturday 21 May 2011

Eternal Optomist

That will bloody teach me; a two hour snooze in the day now I'm wide a sodding awake! Ooooh starting with a rant, well 'how very me'. Actually I'm not in a ranting mood, maybe a little moan but feeling rather chirpy as it happens. No reason why, just am. Do I need a reason? Oh shut up Lotty and crack on.

Well this is one of those funny boggy things where I have started writing it and I've no idea what to write about but look at me go...Jesus its scary isn't it? The amount of drivel that can come from one persons mouth, or should that be fingers?
Annnyway...I was thinking today as I live with such a pessimistic git; does this make me even more a optimist or make me go the other way. I'm not sure, I guess over the years we've both dabbled a bit in each others but recently it seems the optimist is shining through in me (thank god!) The more miserable and pessimistic he is, the more optimistic I'm, don't get me wrong sometimes it like putting a forest fire out with a damp sponge but Christ why do pessimists have to be so bloody miserable? I guess its there nature, his whole family are like it..as I'm in my new 'Me' phase as I like to call it.....I'm getting rather intolerant of it.....I've told him, not made a blind bit of difference like, but at least I'm honest eh?
Oooooh I'm getting into full ranting mode...I'll stop that its not a 'I hate my husband blog' more of a 'oh yes he's thoughtless twat'...oops there I go again, right stopping now!

Flowers are beautiful aren't they...my garden is blooming, not really into gardening, more a creative director on that front. Roses, but particularly pansy's...they're like little smiley faces all over (helps with the optimism that.) I'm the kind of person that when I'm doing something simple, like riding on a bus or walking on the school run I notice everything (could be noisiness) but I do...does everyone do that? Or just me arty farty type?
I love spring time the best all those little joyous flowers hiding under the ground just waiting to play peepo with us. Like little angels waiting to pop and give us a smile - lovely.

I'm stopping now as may start to think about space, science and the meaning of the world and I really should be thinking sleepy thoughts and at least lovely dreams. Oh god so much to figure out, so little time...so here's to a good sleep. There's nothing like it for tackling the world eh folks?
Well from a nothing blog, I've covered thoughtless said husband,flowers and spring....another load of tosh shared with a few. Apologies....must try and be more interesting...oh I wouldn't know where to start, I guess I'll just keep being me in this life and see what happens eh?

Nighty night, until next time xx

3 comments:

  1. Ah. We have more in common than I thought. We both spout utter bollocks, we err on the side of happy and our OH's are lucky to have lived this long. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol this made me giggle. And yes I notice things in minute detail too throughout the day. If only I could remember significant stuff like the face that I should have collected my boy from playgroup 45mins early today. And to switch my phone off silent so I hear it when they call me 5 times!
    Any wonder I yearn for a glass of wine in the evening? Or maybe that's the problem. See, I can babble on about nothing too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that should have been *fact* not face! ^^^

    ReplyDelete