Friday 6 May 2011

Early Morning Sounds

I love them, they are like air to me; insomnia strikes, has struck, I have been stricken. Its happened a lot recently so I get up and go sit in my office, open the window and listen. Its beautiful, I love every single sound; the birds, cars but its the air that's the loudest. Its like the world breathing and it clears my head....it takes me back to being a little girl.

My dad was always up super early and I was too, I used to jump around him and make him sandwiches for his lunch. They must have been vile; I'm sure once there was a jam and dairylea incident, he must have binned them at work but he was and still is a good daddy so he always smiled and took them.
I'm sure he wished I was in bed but I remember, even being so little thinking this is my very special time with daddy because I got him all to myself. It was best when it was the summer and you could almost feel the heat in the cold of the air of the morning. Funny how when your a child you wake up with happiness every morning, most of the time I'm still the same but then growing up (on the inside) never was my strong point.

I just decided my bloggy thing will be my insomnia friend, no doubt we will see each other through some good and bad stuff but that's whats life's all about isn't it? Feeling the sadness so we can know how the happiness feels.....oh it sounds so lame but its true, I bet half of you have stopped reading already or gone and put a pillow over your face.
Well another thing I just decided, my bloggy doodar thing wotsit will be written as if I'm talking to myself (yes yes I know people get locked up for worse) but don't we all talk to our self with our thoughts, all day? No? Well that's just me then.
Ok relax people! You will get used to me talking shit and if you don't well then piss off its been nice knowing you! Er note to self - know how to work a crowd of bloggy readery people you loon, don't tell em to piss off in your second bloggy thing. *Noted

Where was I? Oh yes...when I'm listening to the early morning sounds I get ideas, thoughts, emotions and images in my head. I've written down about 20 already, most of them will be in the bin; it doesn't matter they are my thoughts and I own full rights to them.

I guess that's whats scary about a bloggy....god who the hell gets scared of a blog? Well this Artist named Charlotte does because my mind is my most powerful weapon, I always used to think what happens if my hands ever get damaged and I can't draw or write in one of my zillion notebooks and sketch pads I have everywhere cluttering up the place..all like little friends with thoughts from different stages in my life...now I realise actually I should'nt have been worrying about my hands it was and is my brain that will I will cut myself with one day.

Worrying well there's another hobby of mine, the majority of the time I am a non committed worrier...what does this mean? Well its means all kinds of worries pass through my brain every hour, but most of them just keep on walking and don't pause to sit and admire the view. This is a blessing or they may actually have to carry me away.

Yesterday I had no idea what to write but the early morning sounds have left me with a passion for talking a load of crap on here and you know what? Actually I kinda like it already.

If no one reads this, if everyone reads this then I'm happy. I apologise now for the somewhat erratic train of thoughts...what can I say I'm just me and I'm happy with it, believe it or not this is normal for me; yes people be afraid be very afraid! *evil laugh*

Ok people are walking outside, the rule is the early morning bliss had ended.

Bye for now

x Charlotte

1 comment:

  1. I do hate reading blog posts...but yours are a great reflection...

    ReplyDelete